Our hotel is centrally located close to some of the region's most popular sites and activities.
Marseille and its Old Port beckon just down the road. In just ten minutes, you can be standing at the foot of the Notre Dame de la Garde Basilica, looking out to sea, or waiting to board a boat for the islands of Frioul or the Château d'If.
A little farther south, you will find the charming town of Cassis. This typical Provençal port town is the gateway to the Calanques National Park. The series of inlets can be visited by boat, or explored more closely via a gentle walking trail.
To the north you will find the picturesque city of Aix-en-Provence. The "town of water, town of art" is famous for its main promenade, the "Cours Mirabeau," its narrow winding streets and its Provençal charm.
Finally, the Garlaban hills beckon you for a first-hand look at the natural landscape that played such a central role in the works of French author Marcel Pagnol.
For more information:
- Aubagne Regional Tourist Office
- Marseille Tourist Office
- Cassis Tourist Office
- Aix-en-Provence Tourist Office
Places to visit :
- Le Musée des Santons et Arts Traditionnels Provençaux (museum of santonfigurines and other traditional Provençal arts)
- Le Musée du Moulin à Huile (museum dedicated to traditional santon figurines)
- Le Petit Monde de Marcel Pagnol (The Small World of Marcel Pagnol, featuring miniature dioramas of scenes from Pagnol stories)
- Aubagne pottery shops
- The chapels of Aubagne, Cuges-les-Pins and Saint-Zacharie
- The Garlaban and Sainte-Baume hills Paul Ricard track